Erica Edwards - Board Member
Erica is a member of Traders Point Christian Church and was introduced to Lori by a church member. After hearing more about the mission of the So Big organization, Erica was compelled to serve in some capacity. When asked to join the board of So Big, Erica knew this was a great opportunity to help women and children in need which has always been one of her passions! Erica is excited about the vision for So Big and happy to be on mission for the organization.
- Wife to husband, Jay, and mother to two young adults, Jay IV and Orin
- Born and raised in Georgia
- Lived in Indiana since 2008
- Realtor for Century 21 Scheetz and Fashion Stylist for Cabi Clothing for Women
- Graduated with a B.S. in Educational Psychology from University of Georgia & a MBA from Pfeiffer University.