Immediate Volunteer Needs
Click on a role below to see a a description.
Medical advocate volunteer
- Paired one on one with resident
- Different opportunities of involvement
- Attending and /or transporting to prenatal appointments
- Labor support person
- On call to transport resident when in labor
- Attending and/or transporting to postpartum and pediatric appointments
- Communication updates with executive director or house manager expected
- Signed waiver to share pertinent information with staff required
- Confidentiality outside the Mountain House expected
- Background checks and drivers license checks required
- Female and at least 16 years of age
- Babysit residents children during activities resident is required or encouraged to attend, i.e Transformed classes, house meetings, Bible studies
- Resident is required to arrange licensed childcare during work and school
- Background check required
- Female or Certified Uber Driver
- Offered between the hours of 7 am and 7 pm
- Distance varies and may be local or in Indianapolis Metropolitan areas
- For assistance in getting to and from work, childcare, doctor visits, financial assistance etc.
- Not for personal social outings
- Background check and drivers license check required
house cleaning volunteer
- Assist cleaning Mountain House beyond what residents accomplish in weekly chores
- Commit to once a month
- Estimated cleaning time 90 minutes
- Paired into teams if needed by volunteer coordinator to increase efficiency and fun
Other Volunteer Opportunities
- Serve on team for the 2020 Born to Sparkle Gala Silent Auction
- Plan and Execute the decor for the 2020 Born to Sparkle Gala
- Photographers for the women and children and for the 2020 Born to Sparkle Gala
- Grant Writers
- House cleaning
- House Maintenance
Click here to sign up! Your help is So Big!
"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything You gave to me,' "
"Wonderfully Made "